Favorite bug?

Deewiant deewiant.doesnotlike.spam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 05:46:32 PDT 2007

Brad Roberts wrote:
> I'll probably regret starting this thread in a day or to, but out of
> curiosity's sake, if you had to pick a single bug to be fixed in the next
> 1.x bug fix release, what would it be and why?  Remember, just one per
> person.
>
> NOTE: This is just a poll, not any sort of guarantee that it'll be fixed
> or even looked at.  I'm doing this purely out of my own personal
> curiosity.

313 and 314: I can't choose which of the two I would like first. They make
enforcing correct usage of modules difficult. Okay, so it's not that bad when
it's your own code, but they make the protection identifiers pretty much useless.

After that, 340, for obvious reasons. Of the sub-issues, 810 is foremost.