FAQ in D conference 2007

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 22 23:49:59 PDT 2007

HATA wrote:
> Hello
>
> I read a FAQ page of D conference 2007.
> There is "Why not in Europe ?" in that page.
> I was disapointed at seeing it.
> It's seem to me that D's developpers are looking at only Eupope and U.S.A.
> Is it ture ?
>
> Of course, it's a small thing.
> But, many people will read yours thinking and philosophy from it.
>
> I believe that a true new and useful programing language should be developped in world-wide not only Europe and U.S.A.

The FAQ is listed that way because that's how the questions were raised.
  You can read it as Why not in <somewhere else>?  Your disappointment
is of your own making, not out of any sense of intentionally trying to
offend anyone.  'D developers' aren't looking at any geography, it's
just not even a relevant topic.  I'll reword the faq, but really, the
issue strikes me as rather petty.

Later,
Brad