windows d and 64 x86-64

Jakob Praher jp at hapra.at
Thu Mar 8 03:36:11 PST 2007

hi,

I'd like to use d for some kind of system progrmaming project within a
company that has to support windows 64 bit (windows 2003+) espesially in
a VS.Net environment (so to say MS toolchain). I don't think I am able
to pursuade them to switch to a mingw od cygwin environment.

Has anybody of you used the dmd compiler in tandem with the VS.NET
environment in a 64 bit environment.

So to say: For instance build a 64bit dll with d and then link them to a
64 bit version of a MSVC application or PInvoke it using the CLR?

Are there some expierences regarding this setup? Pleas share them with me.

thanks in advance
-- Jakob