Feedback on bug reports

torhu fake at address.dude
Fri Mar 16 09:20:12 PDT 2007

David Ferenczi wrote:
> It seems that this request has been silently ignored. Rejecting would be ok,
> but ignorance is more than disappointing.
>
> I would like to understand the reasons.
>
> Could anybody give me some short explanation on this?

It's a one-man project, so the reason there's not much feedback is
shortage of manpower.  It's just the way it is, we've all had to get
used to this fact.  A one-man project that creates free products can't
provide the same level of customer support that a commercial project
can.  Hope this explains it.