Feedback on bug reports

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Fri Mar 16 19:58:10 PDT 2007

Daniel Keep wrote:

> And the devs kinda shrug and say "we'll get back to you," and then
> don't, or just say "because."
>
> And then the community gets pissy with the CMs for not doing their job,
> which they really are, but the devs are still as busy now as they are
> when they decided "we need someone to read the forums for us."

I don't think that would be an issue with the D community, though, since
our "customers" are generally not 12 year old kids paying to play a
game.  I think most people here would be satisfied with a response of
"Walter's too busy for that one right now but he thinks it's a
(good|interesting|terrible|vague) idea".  But we can't even get that
unless there's at least *one* person Walter will respond to without fail.

--bb