Eclipse plugin

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Sun Mar 18 19:20:43 PDT 2007

David B. Held escribió:
> I tried both DDT and Descent with disappointing results.  Neither one
> would open a D file for me under Eclipse 3.2.0 Win32.  What do we need
> to do to get something working?  Without a nice tool I feel productivity
> will be suboptimal.
>
> At least Descent correctly integrates with the Find & Install feature of
> Eclipse, but that's not enough.
>
> Dave

Humm... And now I read this and I read you are using Eclipse 3.2. My
version is 3.2.1. Maybe they added the "group.information" menu group in
3.2.1 but in the javadoc they put "@since 3.2".

Please be patient. I'm currently working on showing semantic errors as
you type by using DMD's code... and it's working! :-)

(but it'll take some time)

Ary