stdio and Tango I/O performance

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Wed Mar 21 12:10:19 PDT 2007

> Excellent! I have collected some data on stdio and a couple of
> baselines, and I'll install Tango now. In fact I've already hit a hitch:
>  README.txt sends the reader to
> http://dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/TopicInstallTango which says one
> should run ./lib/install-dmd.sh, which is not to be found in the
> distribution... probably I'll need to set an account on dsource.org and
> ask there.

It was moved to /install/install-dmd.sh, and I guess we missed updating
the README :-)  If you want to do a manual install, the instructions are
here: http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/TopicInstallTango

Personally, I just publish the appropriate stuff to /include/d/tango and
/usr/lib directly from the SVN tree via a script.

Sean