too much sugar not good for the health

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Sat Mar 24 12:09:18 PDT 2007

Bruno Medeiros escribió:
> Ary Manzana wrote:
>> janderson escribió:

>>> By successful I mean most widely used, which is what we want D to
>>> become.
>>
>> English is not succesful because of the language itself, but because
>> of other reasons (power, articles, books). Just like Java is succesful
>> but nowhere near because of the language (I guess VM, nice
>> documentation system, IDEs).
>>
>> Maybe D should consider becoming succesful by other means besides of
>> the language itself? :-)
>>
>> Ary
>
> Man, I am the only programmer to actually (moderately) like the Java
> language? :P

I like Java a lot because of all those things. Having seen the video
about Java closures, and being a Java programmer for about six years I
realize it has some drawbacks, and that some code is larger than it
should. But, on the other hand, there are great tools that makes those
problems fade away... (or makes you think so :-P)