Newsgroups & Discussions

Alexander Panek a.panek at brainsware.org
Sat Mar 31 04:09:32 PDT 2007

Hello NG citizens,

I've followed the few threads about IO performance, standard libraries,
  C compatibility and all the other things that might have sound totally
important to be set to stone, either way. I would like to appeal to all
contributors to keep it on a level of technical discussions. There are
already way too much subtle, as well as "not so subtle", accusations and
personal aggressions in the game, which makes given threads a tad
uncomfortable.

It's of no interest for the D community to split it up into two parties.
  The community how I know it is always helpful, sometimes to be taken
with a pinch of salt, but I've never seen such discussions full of salt
here, since I've started reading and participating.

Please, step back a bit and think twice about what you're going to post,
for the sake of productivity and helping each other. There's no point in
killing each other, verbally, as we're all grown up and shouldn't
actually let ourselves be led by our animal instincts that much.

Kind regards,
Alexander Panek