D and the world - Deadlock

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Thu May 3 14:26:47 PDT 2007

Walter Bright wrote:
> Thanks for yours and Peter's replies. This is good stuff.
>
> Can you two combine your comments and put together a web page of the
> results, and add it to your web site? I think this could be very good;
> we can try to get it on digg, dzone, gamedev.net, etc.!

Yea, sure :] But I hope it's not needed before the presentation, as
we're knee-deep within the preparations...
Let's say that we'll put up a more thorough webpage and an openly
downloadable version of Deadlock after 10th, but if you need some
specifics/screenshots/videos/exe to mention on your OGDC presentation,
let us know and we'll email you some stuff :]

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
http://h3.team0xf.com/