Can we please have digitalmars.D.phobos ?

pragma ericanderton at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 17:46:22 PDT 2007

BCS wrote:
> Reply to Anders,
>
>> Alexander Panek wrote:
>>
>>> *hint* I think a d.D.Tango newsgroup would be appreciated, too!
>>> *hint*
>>>
>> But Tango already has a forum ?
>> http://dsource.org/projects/tango/forums
>>
>> --anders
>>

> And off we go again to debate the reason that NG's/forums are the
> stupidest/only way to go for on-line dialog.
>
> As for me and my self, I will not use forums.

Oh c'mon BCS... /everyone's/ doing it. ;)

Out of curiosity, why the strong dislike of the forum system?  Is it too
log-in happy, or is it more of the "my interface or the highway"
disposition of the beast?

The reason why I ask is I'd like to write RSS output for TracForums
sometime in the future.  If there's actually some people that dsource
isn't reaching for lack of an alternate interface, then I'm all for
pushing up the priority a bit. :)