named-like-this.obj

pragma ericanderton at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 17:51:59 PDT 2007

I found myself using rebuild a lot recently.  I especially like how it
generates all the .obj files in a single directory, rather than all over
the place - it makes cleanup a bit easier.

So the hyphenated-namespace.obj technique: does this have a name?

The reason why I ask is I'm bound to reference this in my project
documentation at some point, and I'd like to have something convenient
to call it.

I find myself wanting to call it "Gregorian Notation", but perhaps
there's something better (or more punny) waiting in the wings?