named-like-this.obj

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 24 18:11:51 PDT 2007

pragma wrote:
> I found myself using rebuild a lot recently.  I especially like how it
> generates all the .obj files in a single directory, rather than all over
> the place - it makes cleanup a bit easier.
>
> So the hyphenated-namespace.obj technique: does this have a name?
>
> The reason why I ask is I'm bound to reference this in my project
> documentation at some point, and I'd like to have something convenient
> to call it.
>
> I find myself wanting to call it "Gregorian Notation", but perhaps
> there's something better (or more punny) waiting in the wings?

Shouldn't that be "Gregorian-Notation"? :P

As a side note, I think that would be an excellent name.  That way, we
know who to blame for it. :)

	-- Daniel

P.S.  I think Gregorian-Notation is brilliant; it's one of the reasons
why I'm trying to transition from bud to rebuild.

--
int getRandomNumber()
{

http://xkcd.com/