Phango

Alix Pexton _a_l_i_x_._p_e_x_t_o_n_ at _g_m_a_i_l_._c_o_m_
Sun Nov 18 03:43:42 PST 2007

Janice Caron wrote:
> On 11/17/07, Kris <foo at bar.com> wrote:
>> There's a fair chance the poster below is actually Janice,
>
> Who? What?
>
> Don't insult me.
>
> My opinions - sure - you can insult those. Not a problem there. But
> don't insult /me/. Ad hominem is just downright offensive.

I'll say this here, for want of a better place.

If there were 2 versions of Tango, the current "Offical" version and one like Janice's that comes closer to my own stylistic preferences, and that all the fuctionality was the same, only the identifiers changed, I'd use Janice's version, even if it was a few steps behind in development.

I don't know how many people find the case issue a sticking point, but I do, and I am reluctant to use a library with such a different style not because it is ugly in its self, but because it clashes with my own style, making my code ugly and unreadable.

Keep up the good work Janice!

A...