Phango

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 18 04:15:31 PST 2007

On 11/18/07, Alix Pexton <_a_l_i_x_._p_e_x_t_o_n_ at _g_m_a_i_l_._c_o_m_> wrote:
> If there were 2 versions of Tango, the current "Offical" version and one like Janice's

To be honest, I never actually intended to make this version public -
I just wanted it for myself, so that I could use Tango's streams and
collection classes and cryptographic hash functions, without having to
ditch D2.007 or Phobos. So far I've got it working with about half of
the examples that interest me, and it took three or four days, so give
it another week and I'll be done.

But that said, I guess I could let other people see it if they want.
All the original copyright notices are still in there intact so the
original programmers get their due credit. But my version isn't really
"professional". I mean, it's not been tested on Mac or Linux, for a
start. I also don't promise to maintain it, except to make it work
with D2.008+ with the new const syntax.