Phango

Kris foo at bar.com
Sun Nov 18 11:44:50 PST 2007

"Alix Pexton" <_a_l_i_x_._p_e_x_t_o_n_ at _g_m_a_i_l_._c_o_m_
> wrote in message you are much less mature than RenoX.

Thanks Alix.

I find serious immaturity surrounding this entire issue. It's seems to be
about

"I don't like Stdout because it should be stdout instead. Dammit!", or "I
won't even use Tango just because the module names aren't lowercase!".

I mean, seriously. What would you call that, Alix? I suspect most people
would call it "petty beyond contemplation".

You have a choice. Don't get hung up on the tiny details, when there's a
whole treasure of functionality in Tango, plus an active and dedicted group
of people to ensure it remains nurtured.