Phango - questions

David B. Held dheld at codelogicconsulting.com
Mon Nov 19 22:29:48 PST 2007

Jeff Nowakowski wrote:
> The below forgery was posted by David B. Held.  I must say I'm very
> surprised by this childish behavior.  To address David's point, I said
> there was cause for suspicion, not that there were any kind of certainties.
>
> Congratulations David B. Held on reaching new lows.

I had a lot of help from my friends who led the way.  Obviously, I'm not
as sophisticated as them...still, I hope I made my point.  BTW, Obama
made the same mistake when he accused Hillary of spreading the
whispering campaign against him.  Maybe she did, or maybe it was
Republicans.  In any event, it's dangerous to assume, or even suspect
when anonymity is at play.  For instance, I find it just as plausible
that *you* are the "sock puppet" and set up the entire subthread as a
basis to make false accusations.  Is that "cause for suspicion"?

Dave