bug or change in compiler options?

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Tue Oct 30 19:56:01 PDT 2007

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:18:48 -0400, David Medlock wrote:

> David Medlock wrote:
>>
>> When I compile(any version before DMD 1.018) I typically add
>> opengl32.lib to the end of the link command.  This works fine, but in
>> versions later than 1.018 it cannot find the library to link.
>>
>> What changed or what am I missing?
>>
>> -David
>>
> I hate to be a pest but can anyone point me to why this is happening?

It might help us if we knew ...

The location of the DMD compiler.
The contents and location of the sci.ini file.
The location of the opengl32.lib file.
The command line you used to compile with.
The %PATH% value.

Also, if you change nothing else but the compiler being invoked, does it
still work if you use a pre 1.018 compiler?

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)