D Conference Tango Phobos

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 15 02:02:33 PDT 2007

On 9/15/07, renoX <renosky at free.fr> wrote:
> Somehow I don't see that requiring me to count where my arguments are as
> a progress for me.

It is a very important feature which is /required/ for
internationalisation. If you haven't noticed this, it's because you
only write programs for an English-speaking audience.
(Internationalisation would require a thread all to itself).

I'm not a Tango user, but I do understand the need for this.

(That's not to say you can't do internationalisation without Tango -
you just have to write a parameter reordering function manually).