Right now, what's the most important for the success and adoptionof D?

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Fri Sep 28 23:28:33 PDT 2007

Reply to Daniel,

> It's a bit like a zero-player version of The Sims crossed with Theme
> Hospital and no graphics.  Vaguely. :P

No graphics!!! Then how are you going to use it to woo CNN with scare stories
and whip the nation into a pandemic panic so that your sisters-in-law's uncle
can make a fortune with his wood fired generate patent when everyone turns
into a survivalist in the boonies?

Oh... wait a minute... that was the lame screen play I sent to Hollywood.
Sorry. <G>