Dear Mr. Bright

Lester L. Martin II Sarah at ewam-associates.com
Sun Sep 30 03:08:52 PDT 2007

Dear Mr. Bright,
I couldn't find your email address so I have used webnews to contact you.  I have created a project called D Installer.  The name tells what it does. I have finished version one in just under a day. I would like to ask you if you would add this under your downloads because it will make it much easier for newcomers to adopt.  It has 3 options; nonet install, basic, and full.  I am currently working on a custom option. The basic fully installs DMD, Phobos, and DMC.  The full install fully installs DMD, Tango, and DSSS. The nonet install can be tricked into installing anything.
Just thought this would be interesting for you to look at,
Lester L. Martin II