Knight's Challenge in D

Tower Ty towerty at msn.com.au
Wed Apr 2 00:41:15 PDT 2008

Ill give it a run -Chess being one of my passions .
Didn't see a statement of the problem as you first saw it so don't yet know what it does . I hope t find out .

Looked at your site and forum but could not leave a pst there so I guess you have to register for that and I don't join forums which are not free speech forums.

I quote from the site and thought the following pretty well says it all.

Free Advice -- If you are keen you will take comments and criticism from any source and work to fix them avidly . When you lay down rules which say " if you don't post where I want it  I will ignore it " that tells me immediately your not likely to succeed. The advice ? change your attitude quickly.

 [quote]
We prefer that you try to contact us on the forum. It's there for a reason. If you have a suggestion or a bug for our software, please, use the ticket system. We tend to ignore things that are placed where they shouldn't be.

We also have a public mailing list which we use for internal announcements.

If you absolutely have to get a hold of someone, there is also the #fsdev IRC room on freenode.

If nothing else works, you can try to email Lord Sauron directly. It's just lord_sauron at fsdev dot net.

If that still doesn't work, it's very possible that we're directly ignoring you.
[/quote]