Removing D embedded in HTML feature

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Apr 11 05:02:30 PDT 2008

Robert Fraser:
> That's one of the goals of DDoc -- to be (generally) human-readable
> without a lot of formatting. Not sure how successful it is at that, but
> I think it's a step up from Doxygen and Javadoc:

I agree, and I like to use ddoc because it's simple to use, but sometimes D seem to suffer the NotInventedHere syndrome. So REsT may be a good enough choice (and it removes another part from the D compiler, making it simpler, and replace that complexity with something outside that works well enough).

Bye,
bearophile