Weak references.

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:53:12 PDT 2008

Sean Kelly Wrote:
> Thanks for any investigation you do for this.  If you can find a bug in Tango, I'd be
> happy to fix it, but I'm too busy to do the research myself at the moment.

I have a vested interest in it... I want my code to work ;)

Just to be clear, what is enough to proclaim stuff as a bug in Tango?

For the failed assert: prior to collect, show a lack of lingering references through disassembly?

For a runtime crash: Isn't any crash in core libraries used by Tango a Tango bug?

For whatever I can prove to be a Tango bug, I'll submit a ticket.