What's the problem if add toMBSz to tango.sys.win32 ?

Fri Apr 25 12:31:49 PDT 2008

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:
[snip]

I think what Yibadu is saying (and you're misunderstanding) is that
Tango calls the *A functions with UTF-8 text, while they expect text in
whatever the current codepage is.
The way he proposes to fix this is by porting std.windows.charset.toMBSz
from Phobos and using that to convert (or writing an equivalent function).

I haven't checked whether his claim is correct, but I'm pretty sure you
didn't understand what he was saying. I hope I managed to express it
more clearly.