Sharing in D

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 07:43:43 PDT 2008

"superdan" wrote
> you may as well be equally right. or even more right, as you usually are.
> sure you are a great hacker who knows threads in and out, as "you spend a
> lot of time thinking about multithreaded issues". i'm impressed. i do
> suggest you run a lil experiment one day tho. google for walter bright.
> figure out what kinds of shit he's done. google for bartosz milewski.
> figure out for what kinds of shit he's done. google for andrei
> alexanderescu. figure out for what kinds of shit he's done. then google
> for steven schveighoffer. unless sure enough you are hans boehm in
> disguise. then ask yourself. "is my big mouth going to make up for all
> this?"

Just because I'm not published all over google doesn't mean I don't know
anything.  Your artistic use of the english language combined with bullying
tactics doesn't really phase me, as I care nothing about ego.  So go right
ahead and bitch about what I don't know :)  Last I heard, this is a public
forum, and I'm free to question Walter and his team as much as I want.

I can't believe you pulled the "do you know who I am" card for Walter :)

What do I get if I google for superdan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLLk42PcM9I

-Steve