TextPad Syntax File?

Benji Smith dlanguage at benjismith.net
Sun Aug 24 18:15:56 PDT 2008

Alexander Panek wrote:
> Hey, don't diss mah syntax file. :P
>
> Anyways, it's really easy to update, just download the file and add
> keywords as desired. IIRC it's just an INI file. Don't forget to
> resubmit it to the TextPad team!
>
> Kind regards, Alex

Yeah, I know the file itself isn't hard to create. The tricky part is
making sure it's up-to-date with the actual language spec, and with all
the classes in the standard library.

Incidentally, I also just found this one: http://pr.stewartsplace.org.uk/d/

I guess I'll take a look at all three files and try to cobble together a
  new one that matches the D1 language spec as closely as possible.
Getting all the classes from Tango will be the annoying bit.

When I finish, I'll post an update here, and send a copy to the TP people.

--benji