Basic benchmark

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 18:07:31 PST 2008

== Quote from Jason House (jason.james.house at gmail.com)'s article
> I couldn't agree more!
> I never understood why people were so anti-gdc.  I would not be surprised to
hear that the gdc developer(s) stopped after hearing just how little people
appreciated their hard work.

Well, GDC hasn't released an update since the Stone Age.  A few days ago, the
first checkins in months took place.  I still don't know whether the project is
moribund or why else it might be so far behind the curve.  My hope is that the GDC
people are just waiting for the dust to settle a little on D2, rather than
maintaining a moving target.