Totally OT: Quantum Mechanics proof for the existence of a Supreme Conciousness?

Jb jb at nowhere.com
Fri Feb 15 04:52:43 PST 2008

"Don Clugston" <dac at nospam.com.au> wrote in message
news:fp3hvu$88p$1 at digitalmars.com...

> There was a wonderful article in New Scientist a few years ago called
> "Anything Goes" by Marcus Chown which 'proves' that there are an infinite
> number of universes:

I read New Scientist pretty regulary, and  tbh the amount of weird and
incomprehensible theories of physics seems never ending. A recent one was
predicting that future affects past, that causality works backwards as well
as forwards. 17 dimensions, multiverses, time doesnt exist, boltzman brains
(that was really weird) ect...

I wonder if our ability to test theorys at the cutting edge, at the
subatomic level, is getting so limited that we might just be stuck with an
endless stream crackpot incomprehensible theorys for a fairly long time.