Polishing D - suggestions and comments

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:11:06 PST 2008

== Quote from John Reimer (terminal.node at gmail.com)'s article
> Kris wrote:
> And no, my critique was not meant to address anything about the
> motives behind why the picture was chosen.  I'm sure it was innocent
> enough and was never meant to promote any sort of "cult" following
> of Tango. :)
>
> > Please suggest a replacement? Perhaps we should run a little
> > competition?
> >
> I have no suggestion at this time, other than to remove it, I
> suppose.

By the way, the picture that used to be on the Contributors page [1] is still in
tango-tangobos-0.99.4-bin-win32-dmd.1.024.zip that I just downloaded today (and
probably other .zips as well). I'm not saying that you need to remove it from the
archive and change the file in SVN, but if there's an automated routine that
builds the archive someone might want to take "TangoTeam.jpg" off of the list (if
they haven't already). Just a suggestion for the Tango team from someone who's too
lazy to write a ticket... ;)

[1] http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Contributors