Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Daniel murpsoft at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:43:51 PST 2008

Walter Bright Wrote:
> I sent the source to the site to Daniel. Let's see what he can do with
> it! The look is controlled by just two files - style.css and doc.ddoc
> (which has all the macro text).

I'll certainly take a look when I get home.  At the moment, it's 11:38 am and I'm at work.  : p  I'm currently in need of a breather to work out more theory behind my parser/interpreter; so this just might do it.

After I've read the files, I shall focus on first things first; getting the comments inlined into the documentation page, collapsable and clearly indicated as just comments, and then writing a comment post form generator in javascript (which hides it from spam web trawler scripts)

Ideally, comments should be visible both on the page and in a centralized place, and possibly with an RSS feed.  Who disagrees?  Preferences?  Other features?

Regards,
Dan