Website changes/updates

janderson askme at me.com
Fri Jan 25 11:37:13 PST 2008

Walter Bright wrote:
 > Unknown W. Brackets wrote:
 >> IMHO, the font size wasn't bad before.  Nice to have a larger one
with lots to read.  Just my opinion.

 >> Also I suggest a line-height of 1.4em for the content.  This
generally makes large blocks of text (e.g. documentation, articles, blog
posts) easier to read.

 >> Walter: if you're reading this, what are things you'd like to see
the website do?  Aside from possible comments, it's better to get a full
plan together (usually called the "discovery" phase) before jumping in
and making a mess.

 > I don't know, except that I don't want it to be an ongoing time sink.

Exactly why this should be handed off to the community.  No offense, but
some of the communities web pages look a lot better then D's.

-Joel

PS - I apologize for sending this to your personal email, I hit the
wrong button.