Website changes/updates

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Fri Jan 25 17:38:12 PST 2008

Oh, you're right, I forget that because I don't have Visual Studio on my
primary web development machine.

I guess that's unfair if the express web edition does have it, but the
price of Visual Studio (and relative low usage among web developers of
its other features) makes it impractical otherwise imho.

Thanks for reminding me, though.  I should probably go install Visual
Studio there... sorry for the mistake.

-[Unknown]