Plan B for D

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sat Jan 26 14:32:01 PST 2008

I agree.  I think the language's design is just perfect, and given that
I've noted many things I think should change I wanted to note that.

Sure, it'd be great for people to be able to pick up if Walter decides
to move on (which I hope is the end of his involvement in this project,
not his death.)  But, people can learn from him and be involved in the
process just fine without needing a committee.

-[Unknown]