parser generator in d

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Wed Jul 2 14:03:37 PDT 2008

Reply to llee,

> Does any one know of any parser generators for D? I'm linking against
> c files generated using bison, and while this works, It would be
> better if D had support for complex parsing tasks.

Antlr is supposed to have D support but I havn't even tried to use it. (I
found antler to be hard to work with in general)
http://www.antlr.org/

there's also my project dparser. Not vary mature and not well tested but
it doesn't requirer anything but DMD to build.
http://www.dsource.org/projects/scrapple/browser/trunk/dparser/dparse.d

APaGeD - Attributed Parser Generator for D
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/announce/Parser_Generator_APaGeD_0.3_beta_release_9653.html
http://apaged.mainia.de