[~ot] why is programming so fun?

Chris Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:18:40 PDT 2008

BCS wrote:
> Reply to Chris,
>
>> BCS wrote:
>>
>>> I see in the universe a creator that has attributes like humor, an
>>> appreciation for beauty and an interest in relationships.
>>>
>> Where?
>>

> Go take a look at a Paleontology reference and look at all the odd
> things that have lived on this planet. Then read Gen 2:19:

I was thinking that you went somewhere in the universe and there you saw
a physical manifestation of a creator. I take it you aren't suggesting
that, say, Sidneyia inexpectans is or was a creator with a sense of
humor and aesthetic. The only things that Sidneyia made were excrement
and other creatures similar to Sidneyia.