Spreading the word about D

Clay Smith clayasaurus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:29:39 PDT 2008

Couldn't find a specific thread devoted to this topic, so started.

What do you think is the best way to promote D?

Here are some ideas I already know about and have seen used successfully.

1. Articles - Write D articles and post on digg/reddit
2. Tutorials - Teach D newcomers how to use D
3. Libraries - Write a library for D / help out an existing D library

Here is a link that is also relevant to the subject:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/howto-promote.html

I'm wondering, what are all the awesome, zany, weird, or unique ways you
can think of to promote the D language? Did I cover everything? Are
there more effective ways of promoting the language?