DDoc and @comments

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Sun Mar 2 19:35:30 PST 2008

Tell someone who give a shit Bill.

I merely say "This is something to be fixed" and get a heap of crap back telling me what I clearly already know....read the first post again.

Each one of you is running around trying to get up each others arse and pat each other on the back for a job well done that frankly at this stage is one of the worst messes I have ever seen in programming.

I regret starting to look and with my present time involvement I have no choice but to continue.

You do what ever you bloody like it means little to me