DDoc and @comments

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:33:27 PST 2008

Ty Tower wrote:
> John Reimer Wrote:
>
>> Jesse Phillips wrote:
>>> On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:18:16 +1100, Derek Parnell wrote:
>
>> -JJR
>
> I think you blokes are a pack of nutters. You lick each others arses at every opportunity and obviously dont like anybody pointing out something that is most obviously wrong.
>
> Work it out as to whether DDoc is responsible or the code in dwt is to blame .Either way what should come out is a copy of what goes in
>
> It goes in with a line break and it comes out without one. Fairly simple stuff and if you don't want to fix it that's fine with me .
>
> If I see something that seems wrong I will continue to post.
>
> You poofs can go play with each other ,I couldn't care less . Though I would shoot you at the first opportunity. One day there might just be such an opportunity.

I shouldn't answer this, but I just want to point out that my last "clap
on the back" to Derek was probably an indiscretion.  Unfortunately, his
parody was just somehow appropriate to the situation. I'm sorry that it
was at your expense.

If we seem like a close bunch... well, to some extent, some of us have
been through a fair bit of D's "tumultuous" evolution over the last 5
years, so it's rather hard not to maintain some sort of comradry after
all that.

I'm afraid, though, your uncouth statements are making me wish that
there were some sort of moderation here.  I'm completely surprised you
get away with saying what you do.  I don't think D has ever had quite
your kind before.  Or maybe I'm just forgetting. I suppose that this
should be taken as a positive indication of D's growth.

-JJR