[OT] Ty Tower needs to go.

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 6 02:33:32 PST 2008

On 06/03/2008, Lionello Lunesu <lionello at lunesu.remove.com> wrote:
> I think moderation is not worth the trouble. These kind of flame-wars or
>  what-you-call-em happen once a year, and are easily stopped (by ignoring
>  them).

I don't think anyone is suggesting moderating /this/ forum. However,
there was a suggestion, a while back, to create an /additional/ forum,
which would be moderated. Anyone who wanted to stay here, or to post
on both, would be welcome to do so. From that standpoint, the creation
of a new, moderated forum, seems entirely harmless to me.