Number of "D" users

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sat Mar 8 13:52:47 PST 2008

I have no doubt it's more than one hundred.  I've talked to people about
D casually, some of whom have heard of it.  More and more people are
talking about it, as TIOBE can attest.

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

Perhaps you'd like to do some sort of study?  Either using google
(taking care to count unique people), or if you reside at a campus or
other place with a large collection of programmers.  This might provide
some interesting information, even if inaccurate.

-[Unknown]