OT: Sean, about your mail reader settings

darrylb a at b.c
Sun Mar 9 16:36:38 PDT 2008

Maybe, just maybe, someday we'll have screens with decent resolutions and not be tied to arbitrary limits that will seem just plain silly in retrospect.

I know, it sounds fantastic. But a man can dream, can't he?

(Consider, if you can't see his posts correctly, is that his problem.. or yours?)