Who favors the current D1 situation?

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 10 06:32:05 PDT 2008

Kris wrote:
> "lurker" <lurker at lurk.com> wrote in message
> news:fr1fek$29jf$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> watching for quite a while.
>> you really kill me. are you resistant to to see that you did something
>> wrong???
>> please go into yourself and think a little.
>>
>> sorry not an english native.
>

> Your English is perfectly fine ... don't worry about it.
>
> It would be helpful if perhaps you would be more specific in what you are
> criticizing? Without that, your post can run the risk of being mistaken for
> that of a troll, and I'm sure that's not the case here. Also, it can be
> worth noting that anonymous posts are often disregarded, especially where
> the subject matter is perhaps a little delicate? That's because there's a
> couple of lurking jokers who find joy in the act of sock-puppetry, as they
> troll.
>
> Cheers;

I see his point and agree.

As I understand it, Janice has no problem with being called on hypocrysy, as long as you do it without spreading misinformation.

Just because, as you so repeatedly insisted, her opinion may be BS, does not

Oh damn. I don't know if kris is male or female.

Okay, let's do this again.

Just because, as you so repeatedly insisted, his/her opinion may be BS, does not mean you can misquote her. This is, as far as I can see, what kris is taking issue with, and I have to agree with him/her.

Remember kids, two wrongs don't make a right!

 --downs