Logitech G15 Display SDK in D

Mike vertex at gmx.at
Tue Mar 11 16:14:31 PDT 2008

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:58:35 +0100, Lutger <lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I see I didn't get very far, it still compiles and works with dmd 1.022
> though.
>
> I remember having some difficulties with the lib format provided by
> logitech, I think I just compiled a dll from this myself or found one
> via the internet.

I think I'm giving up too ... tried various ways to convert the COFF lib
to OMF, the best result was 1 missing symbol. Maybe linking with another
linker would help. I'm not sure about the dll thing, since lglcd.lib is
just a wrapper that loads the "real" dll. So loading a DLL to load a DLL
sounds a bit strange. But there is an alternative implementation, at least
I've found some hints on google. Maybe that's a good way.