request for moderation

boyd gaboonviper at gmx.net
Sun Mar 16 12:48:51 PDT 2008

I've been watching this argument in the hopes that it might get solved
somehow. Unfortunately there seems to be no indication that it will.

I'd like to request those of you who are arguing(and everyone else) to NOT
post your message on the newsgroup if it contains anything negative about
a fellow poster. If you feel the need to discuss the personal qualities of
someone in this group, feel free to mail him privately unless he requests
that you don't.

I believe everyone here is capable of determining whether his post is
offensive to someone or not. And if we all try to refrain from posting
those kind of messages, this newsgroup will be a more pleasant place.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Boyd.