request for moderation

Kris foo at bar.com
Sun Mar 16 14:12:17 PDT 2008

"anonymous" <anonymous at anon.com> wrote
>I do not know the trolls.I have not posted anonymously or in the name of
>somebody before.Walter can see my IP on his website and confirm that I am a
>usual participant.Your poisonous offer was good for nothing,anyway.

How can you expect anyone to buy that? You are posting anonymously now,
apparently without reason. You also know that Walter has no history of
confirming or denying the validity of anyone's identity (it would likely be
highly questionable of him to do so. In Europe that would be illegal, as you
ought to know, if you live there). So this hand-waving sure seems like just
another convenient curtain to hide behind.

Trying to give your posts some credibility by claiming to be a "regular" yet
refusing to back that up, when your claimed reason for not doing so is
removed, does not lend credence to your cause. There's not a whole lot more
to say here, other than the tactics you've shown thus far are those of one
intent on generating collateral damage rather than your subject title. In
other words, it seems like your intent is to generate one of those "evil"
and "personal" attacks yourself, and little else. Please, be my guest.

IMO, you ought to drop the charade, if you want to be taken seriously. In
this context, crying "evil" and "poison" from the rooftops are the type of
things miserable trolls do. Not rational Europeans ;-)

Bonne Chance;