Questions about D for a real project

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Sun Mar 16 14:57:13 PDT 2008

Reply to Bill,

http://xkcd.com/326/

> Are you thinking cash here?

Um, that /might/ be on the list... way at the end... in really small amounts...
a long way after thank you notes, begging, promises of citations in the appreciation
notes and appealing to your vanity, duty and anything else we can including
an offer of lunch "if you ever happen to be in this neck of the woods".

Now I'm not talking bribes here or anything. More like: "this is a bug, everyone
says it's a bug, could we please get a fix to it soon?"