Candydoc

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:58:50 PDT 2008

Ty Tower Wrote:

> Nah I'm wrong on the colour but looks a bit arabic . Then he likes getting smashed with the mates so alchohol is OK .Probably having a hard time with a beard and that nose at the moment though with the Iraq war. Perhaps they will deport him?.

Actually on reflection you have my apologies Jarret

I see from my search that you have accomplished much in your short time out of school.
I disagree strongly on the issue of race . I am a racist and proud of it for the reason given .

However that does not mean I do not admire your work at Uni . Your Dad has every right to be proud I think and the Deans list is a pretty good place to be . $50 bucks ain't much but its better than a punch in the eye.

So there you go - this is my post and you are welcome to it.