Candydoc

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 06:29:30 PDT 2008

"Ty Tower" <tytower at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:fsfgja$ecp$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Ty Tower Wrote:
>
>> Nah I'm wrong on the colour but looks a bit arabic . Then he likes
>> getting smashed with the mates so alchohol is OK .Probably having a hard
>> time with a beard and that nose at the moment though with the Iraq war.
>> Perhaps they will deport him?.
>>

> Actually on reflection you have my apologies Jarret
>
> I see from my search that you have accomplished much in your short time
> out of school.
> I disagree strongly on the issue of race . I am a racist and proud of it
> for the reason given .
>
> However that does not mean I do not admire your work at Uni . Your Dad has
> every right to be proud I think and the Deans list is a pretty good place
> to be . $50 bucks ain't much but its better than a punch in the eye.
>
> So there you go - this is my post and you are welcome to it.

I appreciate that you've come to realize that what you did was a very twat
thing to do, and in fact I think this is the first time I've seen you do
something like this.  If I didn't know better I'd think that someone forged
your identity, and I would think you would be ashamed to think that people
distrust you in this way.  It's doing things like that that make people not
want to help you.

Please then keep in mind the next time you're about to call someone a
"drongo" or a "clown" or a "poofter" or a "dago wop" that they really are
*people* and not just some faceless entity to be made fun of.  We aren't
here on the newsgroups to "get up each others arses" or anything like that.
We do try to help people as long as they're willing to accept it, and most
of us respect other people by default, rather than being distrustful by
default.

Looking back at your posts, people only started being nasty to you after you
were to them.  Only after you began to get frustrated and started calling
people idiots for not understanding your problems with DWT did people turn
against you.  Until then people were nothing but helpful.  Does that mean
anything to you?

Remember, Ty: respect is a two way street.  You've got to give it to get it.