How does D improve design practices over C++?

Tony tonytech08 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:18:21 PST 2008

"Derek Parnell" <derek at psych.ward> wrote in message
news:wzxbs6vmtu21.belg3400a3iw.dlg at 40tude.net...
> On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 05:34:13 -0500, bearophile wrote:
>
>> Tony Wrote:
>>> Let me be facetious with Janderson's list plz...
>>
>> Do you want a list of serious answer to your comments?
>> (generally from your comments I'd say that D is the wrong language for
>> you, and you want C or maybe C++).
>>

> LOL ... That is almost exactly what I was going to write too.
>
> Tony, it seems that the differences between C++ and D and not significant
> for you so you may as well keep clear of D for now.

I know. There are good aspects to each though. I know too much about C++ to
move to D and relearn stuff. That and the fact that I'm not seeking solution
to memory management, for example. I sure wish that language implementation
wasn't so damn hard! (The solution starts at the language definition though,
for sure).

Tony